Landscaping in Round Rock TX
Request Free Estimate
Austin Landscape Pros proudly serves the greater Round Rock area to provide the following residential and commercial landscape services:
- Landscape Design: where all landscaping projects begin. We have innovative designers and a real passion for creating functional landscape layouts that will enhance your home’s beauty and be a good fit for your lifestyle.
- Landscaping in Austin can be the thing that sets your home apart from others in your area.
- Lawn and Sod Installations. Keeping you lawn looking healthy in the Central Texas heat is more than a matter of watering it. If you want that lawn to thrive, you need to take a few more steps and perform some regular lawn maintenance.
- Top-Dressing is a cost-effective way of reviving a lawn with our organic fertilizer.
- Aeration:during the dry months aeration helps your lawn stay hydrated and saves you money on irrigation.
- Sod Installation is sometimes necessary when other techniques have failed to revive an area of your lawn, a fresh sod installation will restore it to a lush patch of green.
- Water Features are one enhancement your backyard could be missing. We design and install waterfalls, ponds, streams and rivers.
General InfoRound Rock is located in Williamson, County and part of the greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, 97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Nearby Towns and Cities
- Brushy Creek is 3 miles to the west.
- Windemere is 3 miles to the south-east.
- Wells Branch is 4 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
- Jollyville is 7 miles to the south-west.
- Hutto is 8 miles to the east.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Georgetown is 8 miles to the north.
- Leander is 11 miles to the north-west.
- Jonestown is 14 miles to the west.
- Hudson Bend is 16 miles to the south-west.
- West Lake Hills is 16 miles to the south-west.
- Taylor is 16 miles to the east.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Rollingwood is 17 miles to the south-west.
- Lost Creek is 17 miles to the south-west.
Things to do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.