Landscapers in Pflugerville, Texas
Request Free Estimate
Austin Landscape Pros proudly serve the residents of Pflugerville, Texas and offer the following services:
- Landscape Design is where all landscaping projects begin. We have innovative designers and a real passion for creating functional landscape layouts that will enhance your home’s beauty and be a good fit for your lifestyle.
- Landscaping in Austin can easily be the thing that sets your home apart from others in your neighborhood.
- Lawn and Sod Installations. Keeping you lawn looking healthy in the Central Texas heat is more than a matter of watering it. If you want that lawn to thrive, you need to take a few more steps and perform some regular lawn maintenance.
- Top-Dressing is a cost-effective way of reviving a lawn with our organic fertilizer.
- Aeration means allowing for more moisture absorption during the dry months to help your lawn stay hydrated and saving you money on irrigation.
- Sod Installation is sometimes necessary when other techniques have failed to revive an area of your lawn, a fresh sod installation will restore it to a lush patch of green.
- Water Features are one enhancement your backyard could be missing. We design and install waterfalls, ponds, streams and rivers
General Info about Pflugerville, TX
- Population (approx.) 57,000
- Geo Coordinates: 30.4548°N, 97.6223°W
- Postcodes: 78660, 78691
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Sky Dance Airport
- Pflugerville High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Towns and Nearby Cities
- Wells Branch is 3 miles to the west.
- West Lake Hills is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Round Rock is 5 miles to the north-west.
- Jollyville is 9 miles to the west.
- Anderson Mill is 11 miles to the west.
- Cedar Park is 12 miles to the west.
- Georgetown is 12 miles to the north.
- Hornsby Bend is 14 miles to the south.
- Brushy Creek is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Austin is 14 miles to the south-west.
Fun Things to do and See Around Pflugerville
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 3
- Capital Memorial Park. Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Tom Hamilton, a major league baseball player who played for the Philadelphia Athletics is buried here.
- Lake Pflugerville is a 180 acre reservoir in Pflugerville near Pflugerville Parkway and Weiss Lane.
- Chaparral Ice (near Interstate Highway 35 Service Road North and The Lakes Boulevard): Home to the Texas Longhorn Ice Hockey Team and the Youth Hockey Foundation of Austin.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters located near Nottingham Hill Road and Stratford Drive.