Landscapers Near Manor TX
Request Free Estimate
Austin Landscape Pros are proudly serving the companies and residents of Manor TX and offer the following landscaping services:
- Landscape Design: where all landscaping projects begin. We have innovative designers and a real passion for creating functional landscape layouts that will enhance your home’s beauty and be a good fit for your lifestyle.
- Water Features are one enhancement your backyard could be missing. We design and install waterfalls, ponds, streams and rivers.
- Sod Installation is sometimes necessary when other techniques have failed to revive an area of your lawn, a fresh sod installation will restore it to a lush patch of green.
- Top-Dressing is a cost-effective way of reviving a lawn with our organic fertilizer.
- Landscaping in Austin can be the thing that sets your home apart from others in your area.
- Lawn and Sod Installations. Keeping you lawn looking healthy in the Central Texas heat is more than a matter of watering it. If you want that lawn to thrive, you need to take a few more steps and perform some regular lawn maintenance.
- Aeration: during the dry months landscape aeration helps your lawn stay hydrated and saves you money on irrigation.
General Information About Manor TXManor is a fast-growing suburb in the greater Austin TX area, located in Travis County, Texas.
- Population (approx.): 8,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.3408°N, 97.5569°W
- Postcodes: 78653
- U.S. Highway 290
- State Highway 130
- State Highway 45
- State Road 973
- Manor Expressway
- Austin Executive Airport
- Skye Dance Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Bergstrom Air Force Base
- Manor Independent School District
- Manor New Technology High School
- Manor Elementary
- Manor High School
- Manor Middle School
- Blake Manor Elementary
- Manor New Tech Middle
- Manor Senior High School
- Manor High School Performing Arts Center
- Manor Early College High School
Local Rivers and Lakes
- Lake Walter E. Long
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Hornsby Bend is 6 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Windemere is 9 miles to the north-west.
- Wells Branch is 10 miles to the north-west.
- Garfield is 10 miles to the south.
- Elgin is 11 miles to the east.
- Austin is 12 miles to the south-west.
- Round Rock is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Hutto is 14 miles to the north.
- Rollingwood is 14 miles to the west.
- Jollyville is 14 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 15 miles to the west.
- Wyldwood is 15 miles to the south.
- Brushy Creek is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Anderson Mill is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Lost Creek is 17 miles to the west.
- Taylor is 18 miles to the north-east.
- Camp Swift is 19 miles to the south-east.
- Barton Creek is 19 miles to the west.
Things to Do and See In Manor
- Jennie Lane Park in downtown Manor
- Lake Walter E. Long. A power plant cooling reservoir. Located near Farm to Mark Road 973 and Decker Lake Road
- Luedecke Arena. Travis County Exposition Center. Located near Decker Lane and Colony Loop Drive.
- Big Walnut Creek Nature Preserve. Located near Old Manor Road and Ferguson Cutoff.
- KTXZ. Tejano Music Radio Station. Located near Bruneau Trail and State Capital of Texas Highway
- KJCE. Talk Radio Station. Located near Keegans Drive and Zachary Drive.
- KFIT. Gospel Music Radio Station. Located near Old Manor Road and Ferguson Cutton.
- Manor Downs. Texas’s oldest pari-mutuel horse racetrack. Located near Hill Lane and Gregg Manor Road
- KELG Radio. Spanish Language Contemporary Christian Music Station. Located near Blake Manor Road and Briarcreek Loop.
- KIXL Catholic Talk Radio Station. Located near Daffan Lane and Johnny Morris Road.
- East Metro Park is a multiple-use recreational area with many sporting fields