Manchaca TX Landscaping
Request Free Estimate
Austin Landscape Pros are proud to serve the Manchaca area and its residents. We provide the following local landscaping services:
- Landscape Design is where landscaping projects start. We have contemporary designers and dedication for creating landscape layouts that will increase your home’s charm.
- Landscaping can be the one thing that sets your home apart from others in your area.
- Water Features are one visual enhancement your backyard could be missing. We install and design ponds, waterfalls, streams, and rivers.
- Aeration allows for more moisture absorption during the dry months, saving money on irrigation.
- Top-Dressing is a cost-effective way of reviving a lawn with our organic fertilizer.
- Lawn and Sod Installation could be necessary when regular maintenance has been unsuccessful to keep an area of your lawn vibrant. A new sod installation will restore part of your yard to its original vibrance.
General InformationManchaca is a census-designated place in Travis County, Texas and is ten miles south of downtown Austin. Population: 1,133 Geo coordinates: 30.143347°N -97.833595°W Zip codes: 78652, 78748
- Brodie Lane
- Interstate 35
- Manchaca Road
- Farm to Market 1626
- Texas State Highway 45 Toll Road
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Bud Dryden Airport
- Menchaca Elementary School
- Akins High School
- Bailey Middle School
- Austin Christian Academy
- Baranoff Elementary School
- Kiker Elementary School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Bear Creek
- Onion Creek
- Austin is 13 miles north-east.
- Cedar Park is 34 miles north.
- Pflugerville is 30 miles north-east.
- Bee Cave is 20 miles north-west.
- Round Rock is 30 miles north.
- Manor is 26 miles north-east.
Local Things to See and Do
- Texas Keeper Cider has a taproom and tasting room for their hand crafted hard cider and is off of Twin Creek Road.
- Cattlelacs Chainsaw Art Gallery features wood carvings sculpted by chainsaw and is on Lowden Lane.