Cedar Park TX Landscaping
Request Free Estimate
Austin Landscape Pros are proud to provide service to the residents of Cedar Park. As your local landscaper we can provide the following services:
- Landscaping can easily set your home apart from others in your neighborhood.
- Landscape Design is where landscape projects start. We have contemporary designers with a passion for creating functional landscapes that will enhance your home’s exterior and be a good fit for your lifestyle.
- Water Features are a visual improvement that your backyard could be missing. We design and install streams, rivers, and waterfalls for your backyard.
- Top-Dressing is a cost-effective way of energizing a lawn with our organic based fertilizer.
- Sod Installation is sometimes a necessary step when other techniques have failed to revive an area of your lawn, a fresh sod installment will restore vibrance to an area of your yard.
- Lawn and Sod Installations. Keeping your lawn looking healthy in the Central Texas heat and through drought season is more than a matter of watering and mowing. If you want your lawn to thrive, you need to take a few more steps and perform some regular lawn preventative maintenance.
- Aeration. An aerated lawn allows for more moisture to be absorbed during dry months, saving money on irrigation.
Cedar Park InformationLocated in Williamson County and Travis County of Texas, Cedar Park is a large suburb of Austin Texas and home to the Texas Stars hockey team.
- Population: 75,704
- Geo coordinates: 30.505198°N -97.820290°W
- Postal Codes: 78613, 78630, 78726
- Texas State Highway 183
- Texas State Highway 183A
- Interstate 35
- Loop 1 / Mopac Expressway
- Breakaway Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Robert Gray Army Air Field Airport
- Skylark Field
- Kittie Hill Airport
- Georgetown Municipal Airport
- Taylor Municipal Airport
- Burnet Municipal Airport
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Summit Christian Academy of Cedar Park
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Lake Travis
- Twin Lakes Park
- Highland Lakes
- Brushy Creek Lake Park
- South Brush Creek
- Buttercup Creek
- Cluck Creek
- Austin, Texas is 20 miles south
- Georgetown, Texas is 17 miles north-east
- Leander, Texas 6 miles south
- Hutto, Texas is 22 miles east
- Leander, Texas is 5 miles north
- Liberty Hill, Texas is 15 miles north
- Pflugerville, Texas 15 miles east
- Round Rock, Texas 13 miles east
- Bee Cave, Texas is 22 miles south-east.
- Manor, Texas is 24 miles south-west.
Things to See and Do in Cedar Park
- Brush Creek Lake Park. A park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area. Near Brushy Creek Road and W Parmer Lane.
- Cedar Bark Park. A 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs. Near W New Hope Dr and Bent Tree Way.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool. A 42-acre park featuring a veloway bike trail, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall. Near Eagle Wing Dr and Sun Chase Blvd.
- Lakeline Mall. Lakeline Mall is a super-regional shopping mall located in north Austin, Texas, at the intersection of RR 620 and US 183.
- H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. H-E-B Center at Cedar Park is an indoor arena located in Cedar Park, Texas, near Austin. Originally named the Cedar Park Center, the arena is home to the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League, the Austin Spurs of the NBA G League and the Austin Acoustic of the Legends Football League. Near Ave of the Stars and Texas State Highway 183A.
- Bent Oak Winery located near Anderson Mill Rd and Windy Terrace.