Landscaping in Austin Texas
Request Free Estimate
Austin Landscape Pro’s proudly serve the greater Austin metropolitan area in Texas as landscapers, designers, and for lawn maintenance.
- Landscaping in Austin can easily be the thing that sets your home apart from others in your neighborhood.
- Landscape Design is where all landscaping projects begin. We have innovative designers and a real passion for creating functional landscape layouts that will enhance your home’s beauty and be a good fit for your lifestyle.
- Lawn and Sod Installations. Keeping that lawn looking good in the Central Texas heat and drought is more than a matter of watering it and keeping it mowed. If you want that lawn to thrive, you need to take a few more steps and perform some regular lawn maintenance.
- Aeration. An aerated lawn means allows for more moisture absorption during the dry months, saving money on irrigation.
- Top-Dressing is a cost-effective way of reviving a lawn with our organic fertilizer.
- Sod Installation is sometimes necessary when other techniques have failed to revive an area of your lawn, a fresh sod installation will restore it to a lush patch of green.
- Water Features are one enhancement your backyard could be missing. We design and install waterfalls, ponds, streams and rivers.
About Austin TXAustin is located in Travis County and is the capital of Texas in the United States of America. Austin fastest growing city in the United States and the fourth largest city in Texas.
- Population: 932,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.2672°N, 97.7431°W
- Postcodes: 78766, 78715, 78714, 78768, 78713, 78767, 78799, 78701, 78712, 78705
Roads In and Around Austin
- Toll Road 183A
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway Loop 343
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway Loop 360
- Texas State Highway Loop 1
- Interstate 10
- Interstate 35
- Sixth Street
- U.S. Route 290
- U.S. Route 183
- Texas State Highway 71
Airports In and Near Austin
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Bergstrom Air Force Base
- Austin Executive Airport
- Robert Muller Municipal Airport
- Bud Dryden Airport
Schools In Austin
- Austin High School
- Allison Elementary School
- Andrews Elementary School
- Baldwin Elementary School
- Baranoff Elementary School
- Barbara Jordan Early College Prep School
- Barrington Elementary School
- Barton Hills Elementary School
- Becker Elementary School
- Blackshear Elementary School
- Blanton Elementary School
- John C. Blazier Elementary School
- Boone Elementary School
- Brentwood Elementary School
- Brooke Elementary School
- Brown Elementary School
- Bryker Woods Elementary School
- Westlake High School
- Campbell Elementary School
- Bertha Casey Elementary School
- Casis Elementary School
- Nan Clayton Elementary School
- Cook Elementary School
- Cowan Elementary School
- Cunningham Elementary School
- Lake Travis High School
Lakes and Rivers in Austin
- Lake Austin
- Lady Bird Lake
- Lake Travis
- Colorado River
- Pedernales River
- Barton Creek
- Barton Springs
- Hamilton Pool
- Quarry Lake
- Elm Waterhole
- Walnut Creek
- Hippie Hollow Park
- Twin Falls
- Deep Eddy Municipal Pool
- Cedar Park is 20 miles to the north.
- Round Rock is 18 miles to the north.
- Pflugerville is 18 miles to the north-east.
- Manor is 14 miles to the east.
- Bee Cave is 17 miles to the west.
- Manchaca is 12 miles to the south-west.
Rail Stations in Austin
- Metro Howard Station Park and Ride
- Downtown Station (Capital MetroRail)
- Lakeline Station (Capital MetroRail)
- Austin Station (Amtrak)
- Highland Station (Capital MetroRail)
- Kramer Station (Capital MetroRail)
- Plaza Saltillo Station (Capital MetroRail)
Things to Do and See in Austin
- Zilker Metropolitan Park is in South Austin off of Barton Springs Road and is a 350-acre recreational area.
- The Texas State Capitol is in downtown Austin and located on Congress Avenue.
- Lady Bird Lake is a Colorado River reservoir in Austin and is in downtown Austin.
- Barton Springs Pool is an outdoor swimming pool filled with water from natural springs nearby and located in Zilker Park.
- The Bullock Texas State History Museum in Austin is several blocks from the Texas State Capitol on Congress Ave.
- Mount Bonnell is on Lake Austin and off of Mount Bonnell Road.
- The Congress Avenue Bridge crosses over Lady Bird Lake and is the home to 1.5 million bats in April and May.
- The Barton Creek Greenbelt is off of S Capitol of Texas Highway.
- LBJ Presidential Library is located on Red River St in Austin.
- Blanton Museum of Art in Austin is one of the largest university art museums and is on E Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard .
- Austin Zoo is a non-profit rescue located in Travis County, west of Austin and is off of Rawhide Trail.
- Circuit of the Americas (COTA) is the home of the U.S. Grand Prix and is on Circuit of the Americas Boulevard.
- Frost Bank Tower near East 4th Street and Congress Avenue is a 33 floor, 515 ft tall building.
- Driskill Hotel is off of East 6th Street and Brazos Street and was built in 1886 and is the oldest operating hotel in Austin.
- Sixth Street, formerly known as Pecan Street is a historic road as well as an entertainment district.
- The Austonian is off of Congress Avenue and is 56 stories the tallest all-residential building in the USA.